Saturday, August 17, 2013

this is just a stop on the way to where I'm going

+ What's on: Temporary Home, by Carrie Underwood

Spending the afternoon tackling edits. I went digging for music and ended up going through pictures instead. Putting a small pile of them here to look at while I work. We'll see how effective it is. On the one hand, the nostalgia of lost homes helps set the mood to deal with Neil. On the other, it makes me restless to get out of this city. There's a 50/50 chance I'll spend the afternoon planning an escape route.

 











1 comment:

Heni Sasmito said...

the view from the image of this post is very fun and amazing once, so want to go there but we do not have spare time, I'll only make a greeting for you who have shared the sights though cuman picture, of course Obat Aborsi did not forget to thank you