Monday, July 8, 2013

all that I feel is the realness I'm faking

+ What's on: Shattered, by OAR

I keep trying to think of something interesting to say about The Raven King, but I've got nothing.I'm so lost for ideas, I started this entry five days ago. Obviously I never got very far. Keep getting distracted/stopped by other things, including a thunderstorm this evening that caused brown-outs.

I spent a small chunk of this weekend finally putting together The Raven King's cover. The cover almost caused a last minute panic, because my sister no longer has access to the program she needed to make the Raven mascot a vector image. I ended up resizing & sharpening it as-is, and I think it held up decently, but...


Still don't have a book description, and I'm fast running out of time. I've got 8 pages of sample sentences, though. Before Wednesday morning I'll have to compile 'em into something real.

5 comments:

maryvel said...

I think the cover came out great. I love it and I can't wait for the book! I've been checking back every day in case you decided to put it up early. ^^

878MG said...

It looks great :) Your sister is pretty good, I can't do anything vector even smiley face. P.S If you want to feel better about your cover, look here: http://wtfbadromancecovers.tumblr.com/

lime-yay said...

I like the cover! For some reason when I saw it I was impressed how well it matched The Foxhole Court, but I guess that's to be expected. I hope all is well with writing the summary!

Evalangui said...

Formatting issue:

Neil used his mother's British accent when he was overseas and his father's American accent when he was in the United He needed an address, sometimes a new language, and ways to fill his time that would complete his persona without drawing too much attention.

marynoel said...

Thanks for the cover support! 878MG, those are just... I don't have words.

Evalangui : Thanks for catching that!